Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2013

MONTHLY PROFILE FEATURING BERNIE RALL OF MAYFIELD


                                     MONTHLY PROFILES

Bernie Rall of mayfield


What club are you with & how long have you been with the club?

I am with mayfield club I joined them in 1957.


How long have you been involved in the sport?

Since I was 7 years old (56 years) .


How did you get involved in drag hunting?

Started as a hunting pack & we had a few drag hunting dogs and things built from there .

What have been the best hounds you have trained?

It has to be my current hound mossie , he won the senior championship in 2012.

What is the best hound you have seen run & why?

In my younger days it would have to be for me THE DON of fairhill.

What is your favorite course & why?

I like the courses on the north side of cork you get great views of the hounds up there.

Which are your most memorable victories?

My most ,memorable victories are the double international senior maiden & puppy maiden in 2002 .

Who is your favourite drag hunting characters past & present & why ?

It’s a hard question to answer as there have been so many but one that sticks out for me is Tommy curtain of Mayfield harrier club for his knowledge of the sport (RIP).

Bernie Rall with his senior hound mossie


No comments:

Post a Comment